1 courgette spiralised or grated
6 medium eggs
Dash of water
6 slices of ham (optional)
5 piquante peppers (optional)
1 teaspoon chilli flakes
Salt & pepper to season
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl with a dash of water, and then season.
2. Fold the spiralised courgette, ham, peppers & chilli flakes into the egg mix.
3. Pour the mix into a lightly greased or silicon baking tin.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 8-10 minutes (depending on tin depth).
5. Leave the frittata to cool then slice & serve with salad.
This is a great dish as you can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner and you can make it your own by adding any of the optional ingredients below.
1/2 pepper sliced
Sprinkle of cheese
6 sliced cherry tomatoes
1/2 red onion
Dr Claire Cleland